A major FAQ when studying abroad is one of funding. Did you know you can work while studying abroad? Once you get admission into your desired school, you can as well get a job to fund yourself. We are here to make sure you find that mix that helps you make the most of the above advantages.
Perks of Working while you Study
Flexible graduate study options such as blended or distance learning, surely make things a lot easier if you want to work during your degree. The following are the perks of working while you study
• Developing a brand-new set of skills
• Fewer worries about tuition fees
• Gaining invaluable work experience
It’s true that higher education studies and full-time work might seem challenging but there is a considerable number of options, which will greatly improve your chances of success.
Highlighted below are some helpful tips that would help you balance work and study
1. Go for an online degree: Distance-learning options are very popular thanks to their flexibility. They are also a great way to save time and money. You can easily keep in contact with teachers and other students through online technologies.
2. Try part-time work or part-time study: Taking some of the pressure off either from work or study can considerably improve your overall performance. Evening or night-time studies are common options offered by most part-time study program. You can always choose both part-time work and part-time study to get the best of both worlds.
3. Apply to a work-study program: This is a form of financial aid offered by some universities in addition to scholarships and grants. It is a way to help students cover part of their tuition fees by working on campus. However, work-study jobs offer minimum wage and usually don’t fully cover tuition fees. On the bright side, you avoid long commutes and have more time to focus on your studies when you work on campus.
4. Consider taking internships: Even though some internships might not offer a salary, they are an invaluable source of business experience and free training. A good internship is the promise of a job in a respectable company, while leaving more time for your studies. If the internship is paid, even better!
Apply right now to a Masters’ degree abroad
You can now apply with Imperial Educational Services to one of our partner universities abroad. You can apply whenever you want with little or no cost.
Visit Imperial Educational Services (imperialedservices.com)