Ukraine is a country in Eastern Europe. It is the largest country entirely within Europe with an area of 233,062 sq mi. Ukraine borders Russia to the east and northeast, Belarus to the northwest, Poland and Slovakia to the west, Hungary, Romania and Moldova to the southwest, and the Black Sea and the Sea of Azov to the south and southeast respectively.
Ukraine has long been a global breadbasket because of its extensive, fertile farmlands, and it remains one of the world’s largest grain exporters. The diversified economy of Ukraine includes a large heavy industry sector, particularly in aerospace and industrial equipment.
Ukraine is a unitary republic under a semi-presidential system with separate powers: legislative, executive, and judicial branches. It’s capital and largest city is Kiev.
- V.N. Karazin Kharkiv National University
- Sumy State University
- Zaporozhye State Medical University
- Ivano-Frankivsk National Technical University of oil and gas
- Ternopil Ivan Puluj National Technical University
- State University of Telecommunications Kyiv
- National Aerospace University Kharkiv Aviation Institute
- Sumy National Agrarian University